Globalization has a profound impact on all areas of our business life. Tax is no exemption! Whether you are business or private person acting internationally, we offer you a high level of advise to optimise your taxes.
Our international tax law firm focuses on structuring domestic investments abroad and foreign investments in Germany. We provide tax-law opinions before, or assist our clients during, international activities. We obtain binding rulings and negotiate with the tax authorities.
Cross-border trading regularly harbours the risk of double taxation. To avoid or at least to reduce this risk, we have particular expertise in transfer pricing, licenses and business restructuring between affiliated companies. We advise our clients on international tax comparisons, and on all customs and foreign-trade issues.
Our Expertise in International Tax Law includes:
- Cross-border investments (inbound/outbound)
- Cross-border corporate reorganizations and changes of legal form
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Transfer pricing and transfer pricing management
- Expatriation and immigration of individuals and business entities
- German CFC rules
- Cross-border succession planning
- Foreign family foundations and trusts
- Mutual agreement and arbitration procedures
- International exchange of information
- Tax litigation including representation before courts
- Representation and defense in state-aid proceedings in tax matters