Corporate tax law is one of our central areas of advice. We offer you and your company comprehensive support in all the tax and legal topics relevant to you. From tax returns to tax structuring, we are your partner!
Our firm is specialised in the taxation of companies. We advise you so that you fulfil your tax obligations. At the same time, tax planning and tax optimisation are the focus of our advisory approach.
We know that effective company taxation is necessary in order to assess the tax effects of planned measures. Taxes that arise in connection with corporate taxation are, in particular, corporate income tax, trade tax, value added tax and income tax. We provide advice on all tax issues in both national and cross-border situations. We provide ongoing tax advice, support during tax audits in the course of accounting law and in the determination of profits. We also assist you in disputes with the tax authorities.
Furthermore, one of our main areas of activity is to optimise business taxes for inbound-investments of foreign companies and groups.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparation of business tax returns (corporate tax, income tax, turnover tax, trade tax, special expense and consumption taxes)
- Preparation of annual financial statements and income statements according to commercial law and tax law
- Ongoing bookkeeping and the preparation of monthly advance VAT returns, recapitulative statements, Intrastat returns
- Wage tax advice and preparation of wage statements and wage declarations
- Tax structuring advice and optimisation
- Advice for start-ups
- Advice on setting up companies
- Optimisation of inbound and outbound investment for companies