Our goal is to avoid court proceedings wherever possible. Successful negotiation is the key! If a sulotuion cannot be reached by negotiation, we firmly stand by your side in any court proceedings necessary. As experienced litigators we defend your legal position in court and out-off court.
It is always our aim to avoid conflicts that may arise and, in particular, disputes between you and third parties by providing forward-looking advice. However, if disputes cannot be avoided and settled at an commercial level, we assert your interests and represent you in nonjudicial and judicial proceedings. Litigation is one of the core competences of our law firm, which consists of experienced litigators.
Thanks to our many years of experience with disputes in and out of court, we offer you comprehensive advice. Our team has extensive experience in handling complex cases and all types of proceedings.
Our range of services includes in particular:
- strategic advice in the run-up to a conflict situation
- assistance in out-of-court settlement attempts (including mediation and arbitration proceedings)
- court proceedings
- implementation of dunning procedures (dunning notices)
- filing and conducting appeal proceedings (appeals, complaints)
- effective enforcement of your undisputed claims after judgment has been pronounced (enforcement proceedings)
- support in auction proceedings